Here are some things I think Sony can do :
- Get the USB dongle and find out how it works. BUT do NOT release a patch to remove it's functionality. They need to detect if the console is online and if it is it will run a PURPOSE BUILT VIRUS that bricks the PS3. The person who bought the USB will contact Sony asking for support only to be labelled as a pirate and will then face a FINE. This harsh method will stop any further hacks and it will stop any retards stupid enough to buy one in the first place.
- Change from USB to firewire for the PSEYE (USB to fireware cable?) to stop piracy on newer PS3 models. Or even a propietery port that new PSEyes can connect to?
- SUE THE FUCK OUTTA THE DIPSHIT WHO INVENTED THIS
- SUE THE FUCK OUTTA THE CUNTS WHO ARE SELLING IT
- Make it illegal in the EU, UK and USA. All who sell it openly will be fined $100K for every USB sold.
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE : "http://psjailbreak.com/" HAS BEEN SHUT DOWN. That didn't take long.